So, is it finalized that you are going for a trek with your family or friends for your next vacation? Now, you would be facing problem as in how to choose best travel agency in Madhya Pradesh as there are a large number of travel agencies in Madhya Pradesh. To sort out your problem, here are some of the tips that will help you in making decision faster. Here you go!
- Get to know your expectation: Prior to looking up for travel agencies, it is important that you know what to anticipate from them. This decision consists of your overall budget, the comfort you want, lodges or hotels you want to stay in, level of fitness, guide you want, number of days of trek, other activities you want and more. If you are certain about your decision, then it will help you in making better decision.
- Registration, license & association: It is important that you judge out whether the trekking firm you’re going to trek with has adequate licenses & registration form different authorities. The travel agencies must have enrolment done with the government and other tourism boards so as to execute their services.
- Client Reviews & Testimonials: By going through their website, you can get an idea of how their services are. You can also look down for the previous client reviews and get essential idea regarding their business and strengths. You can also visit websites like Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet so as to find the testimonials of different travel agencies in Madhya Pradesh and their offerings.
- Cost & Facilities: The trekking expedition may be same, as the mountains and sights of the trek would be same but the amount or cost of the travel agencies may differ from one to another. You shouldn’t go for cheapest agency as they won’t provide you best value for the money you invested. Look for the facilities such as pick-up & drop service, guides, rescue operation in case of emergency etc.
- Guides: Guides are the most important aspect for your trekking experience. Ensure the fact that the travel agency you choose must provide you with experienced guides. Also, he must have genuine certificates of it. This will tell you that the guide has been trained so as to assist you throughout the trek. Go for travel agencies that provide multi-lingual guides.