Keeping Corona Virus attack in mind, Indian Government has now took decision not to allow anyone to travel out of India at any condition till the 31st March 2020. If Covid-19 Virus is under control till 31st March, The Government may allow for travelers to go out of India under some circumstances.
How to avoid COVID-19 Virus from spread –
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or a clean cloth
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Tips while you travel –
- Travel with all necessary travel documentation, including health insurance cards.
- At the top of your packing list, Flying Venus Travels recommends that travelers pack an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to sanitize hands frequently.
Travel – Is it safe?
Travelers should heed all official advisories, including the latest guidelines from the Indian Government. First and foremost, if you are feeling sick, don’t travel and stay at home, wear a mask and while sneezing & coughing, use tissue paper.
If you want to book a domestic or an international tour from Bhopal, you must wait till 31st of March 2020, so that we can make sure that you can travel to India top tourist destinations such as Shimla, Manali, Kullu, Pachmarhi, Kashmir, Goa, Kerala, and Andaman Island etc. Keep in mind that you must take travel insurance, as it covers you against any monetary loss arising out of such mishappenings.
If you or your loved one want to travel in India or Abroad, you must talk to our travel operators, they will guide you well. In current situation, we, as a leading travel agency in Bhopal, India, suggest that do not make plans to travel in India and abroad. To defeat corona virus, you must stay at home. Help the society by taking these some small actions.
We hope, as a responsible citizen in India, you will understand the situation and avoid travel.